About the Audio Branding Academy
The Audio Branding Academy was founded by Cornelius Ringe, Kai Bronner and Rainer Hirt in Hamburg in February 2009. It is the first independent institution for acoustic brand communication, aiming at promoting an intentional and responsible use of acoustic stimuli within brand communication.
The Audio Branding Academy is a unique competence center for intersection points of brands, sound and environment and combines a forum, think tank, expert network and education. It hosts the annual Audio Branding Congress and regularly organizes workshops on various audio branding related topics.
Main aims of the Audio Branding Academy are:
- Establishing audio branding as a proper subject in education, practice and science
- Clarifying the differences between the traditional production of advertising music and audio branding
- Providing continuing education
- Establishing standards for terminology, quality, pricing
- Strengthening the concerns of audio branding professionals
- Delivering information about state of the art and the international audio branding community
- Promoting network building and exchange of information