Workshop at Academy Day May 27th, 2015
Back To The Basics: An Introduction to Audio Branding Best Practices
Lecturer: Steve Keller, iV audio branding
Every sound that touches a brand has the potential to define it. Audio branding is a discipline designed to harness the power of sound, engage consumers and drive emotional connections.
Steve Keller, CEO of iV, offers an educational presentation designed to offer a taste of audio branding, opening your ears to the importance of defining what a brand sounds like. Emphasis is placed on practical insights and helpful tips that will help give you a foundational overview of audio branding best practices.
- Introduction to the discipline of audio branding: what it is, how it works, and why it’s important
- Exploring the psychological, behavioral, and physiological benefits of sound in brand communication
- Sonic evolution: a new paradigm at the intersection of audio and advertising
- The six measurable parameters of successful audio branding
- The holy grail of ROI: engagement, identity, and asset management
- Research and evaluation: the science behind audio branding
- Case Studies of innovative uses of sound in a marketing context
Steve Keller is CEO of iV, an audio agency that specializes in the strategy, creation, evaluation and asset management necessary for successful audio branding initiatives. Since its launch in 2005, Keller has grown the business beyond the confines of the United States and into Europe, opening iV2 in Frankfurt, Germany in 2009, with business partner Uli Reese. Steve is an “audio branding ambassador, speaking and conducting workshops at international conferences (MIDEM, Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Eurobest, Dubai Lynx, Transform MENA and Transform Hong Kong), professional organizations (AMA, AAF, Audio Branding Academy), universities, and a long list of global advertising agencies.