We would like to inform you about an important change of the selection procedure for the Audio Branding Award 2013 in Moscow:
An excellent jury consisting of last year’s nominees will select the six best case studies in the field of audio branding to be showcased at the 2013 Audio Branding Congress in Moscow. Next to the three categories GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE awarded exclusively by the expert jury there will be an additional AUDIENCE award chosen by popular vote of the Congress participants.
Changes written in bold below.
The new selection procedure in detail
- After having received your application form, please fill it in and provide the ABA with all corresponding graphics, audio and video material.
- If you have any material that is confidential and only for the ears and eyes of the jury, please label it accordingly.
- ABA will check that all submitted contributions comply with the requirements of the award.
- After preparation of your case, you will need to review and give your approval before it will be published on the ABA website.
- Around mid-September, your case will be put online and confidential material will be sent to the jurors separately.
- Jurors get the code of conduct, an evaluation form and the evaluation criteria.
- Before the jurors give their final ratings, the ABA will organize a conference call with all jury members to go through all cases, agree about evaluation criteria and clarify any issues or questions.
- The jury members will assess the cases with regard to each evaluation criteria.
- The analysis of the ratings will be carried out by ABA and consider medians to avoid outliers.
- The final voting results will be anonymized for participants and jurors as well.
- Only the six best cases – but no further results – will be announced to the public at the end of September.
- The three winners of the categories GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE will be revealed at the award ceremony after presentation of all six best cases.
- Additionally, there will be an AUDIENCE award chosen by popular vote of the Congress participants.
- Representatives of the presented cases will be invited to be members of the 2014 Audio Branding Award jury.
More details about the Award