Audio Branding Awards 2017
Requirements, Criteria, and Jury
Requirements for submissions to the Audio Branding Awards
- Case study must be a project from the field of audio branding.
- The project should be innovative and set new standards.
- The presentation must include description of project’s approach, tasks, and results.
- Submission language is English.
- The case study was not submitted previously to the Audio Branding Award and was completed after March 31st, 2014.
For the category Audio Branding, the jury consists of the nominees of the Audio Branding Awards 2015. In this category the following criteria apply.
Jury Evaluation Criteria
Concept and Approach
- Innovative approach
- Detailed and comprehensive concept
- Market research
Criteria for Audio Branding Elements
- Brand/Product relation
- Flexibility (creative and technical)
- Aesthetic quality
- Manuals/Brand sound guidelines
- Production quality
- Touch points
- Brand recall
- Brand awareness
- Brand image
- Monitoring/Market data